Sunday, April 8, 2018

One of my favorite photos

For those of you who live in South Central Wisconsin, you may recognize this as having been taken at Devils Lake State Park.


Devils Lake is probably the most often visited State Park in Wisconsin. Tens of thousands of people visit it every year to camp, hike, rock climb and picnic. The scenic beauty of the area is breath taking, especially in the fall. In the summer months this park is mobbed with people, especially on the weekends.

I like this photo for a couple of reasons. The color is quite vivid. I will admit I pumped up the color saturation a little, but, not that much. I also like it because of the absence of people, buildings or any other sign of civilization. It gives it a nice wilderness look. So, I hope you enjoy this photo as much as I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment